Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Your Questions Answered . . .

After a few questions about my lunch paper bag scrapbooks, I decided that I really should post the prices so that those of you that can't live without an album can scoop one up! So, you are probably asking even more questions now! Like, "How do I let you know that I am interested?" Or, "How do you get my pictures?" Or maybe "Will my book have it's own theme and color scheme?" Well, just drop me a comment to let me know that you are interested and THEN, you and I will make arrangements for obtaining the pictures (could be via email, a disc that you send to me or hold-in-your-hand photos that you can send to me via snail mail). It's really easy. I can't wait to personalize an album just for you or someone you love!

Digital elements by Jen Wilson designs.

3 comments:

Lazymom said...

Cheap Cheap Cheap. What are you working in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!! Your offering such a bargain here.

I would love to see you do a page by page layout....just a demo kind of...of the entire scrap book. To see what is possible.

I think i just may have to get one of these....cute cute cute.

SweetBrier Scraps said...

Really? Hey get me some pics and I would love to make one for ya!

Anonymous said...

Good job awnsering your questions,mommy.

They make it so eseayer to read.