Monday, April 9, 2007

New Project!

I finally found some time to post my latest creations! I love these photo mats so much. Both of them were fun to create. They look so great filled with your most prized photo and they really pop inside the perfect frame. Let me know if you would like to order one of these themes (Family 5x7 photo, Baby 3 1/2 x 5 photo) here or, perhaps you have another theme in mind? Think of your favorite photo and what story it is telling. Let me know and I will create a mat that suits you!

All digital elements are from Jen Wilson Designs and a Creating Keepsakes Freebie. Inspiration from Olive Juice & Co.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! What a cool idea. I also just realized that if you click on the pic it makes it larger so you can see all the detail. . .I'm a little slow on the tech stuff, sometimes :)

I'm sending you a CD of pics from Breeze's 3rd Birthday, can't wait to see what you come up with. I know it will be well worth it, whatever the cost!

Funky Finds said...

I'd love to feature you on my blog Funky Finds! Do you sell your products through your blog or do you have a website set up? Please email me!

Jo said...

Lovely creations! So pretty.

Denise Laborde said...

hi, these frames are 100% cute!