Thursday, April 19, 2007

We Did It!


Well, we opened our preview performance last night and I think the audience really had a good time. It feels so good to know that you've done your job and done it well! I was feeling really nervous about showing to an audience, it was so daunting. I had sort of worked myself up over some notes I got from the director and I was really a mess about it! I was trying to focus and just do the work, but that little voice inside your head that makes you doubt yourself - well, it was screaming at me all day. But, I conquered it and had a great show. I hoped for a kind audience, one that would come and take that journey with us, and they were and they did. So, tonight we have another preview and then tomorow, we open!

On a scrapbooking note, I have not had any time to check in on my products at the show I am participating in. Don't have the foggiest if any of my photo mats have sold or any orders have been placed for my albums!? Hopefully, it is going well. I hope to make some more mini albums and lunch paper bag albums soon - and of course, I will post them here for you to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Facing fear and winning is a good thing. Congrats and Break a leg!