Monday, April 2, 2007

Toddler Fun . . .


is eating chips and salsa and dumping most of it in your lap, sneaking a drink of mom's margarita (oops!), and playing as hard as possible at KidsPlace. Woo, hoo what a night!! Aidan is living his two year old life to the fullest. No holds barred in the fast lane. We went with some friends to have mexican food and our boy was so happy because - Aidan LOVES salsa! He eats it like it is going out of style and it never bothers his little tummy. I thought the sip of margarita might play with his mind, but he seemed to do okay with it. Aidan is such an opportunist, he saw the chance to drink some of what mommy was having, and he went for it! When we went to KidsPlace he just loved the ropes. He climbed up and down and up and down. He also really liked the little tiny slide, it was so cute because it was so small. Lots of fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. The layout of your page has changed. . .was that on purpose? The scrapbooks look good, but kind of hard to see the detail. Maybe you can get a little closer in some shots? Overall, very cool.

Lazymom said...

We had a blast. Im amazed at how those little boys can do so much. Tim ended up taking the wolverine into the "big"play area and they climbed all the way up and went down the big slide. Sheesh. I followed and am still sore today.

Anonymous said...

Blogging . . . hmmmm. I'm still not really certain just what that means. It seems a mutant combination of a 'regular' website and e-mailing that people go to a lot of trouble to create . . . and, then, don't maintain and, so, let deteriorate.

I hope you won't do that with yours, Lara, as it looks very interesting and appealing. I have to agree with Kate that the pictures could be more detailed (larger/closer?). Having held the 'product' in my hand, I can easily visualize it. But your pictures will, I believe, make others WISH to hold their own scrapbooks in their hands.

So you're still at the 'test the water' stage. Based on our conversaton last month and what I see here now, get ready for the tsunami of interests!

GOOD LUCK (let me know when I can invest)

Anonymous said...

Lara Honey,
I am so proud of you!
It is wonderful to see your crative side being showcased in a way that others will enjoy/treasure.

Hooray to success!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oops! my busy self did not ck. spelling = sorry, I missed a key stroke and mispelled "creative"
in the above comment.

Apologies from your Mom that is very busy with Holy week church work.

Lesson learned: click preview before publish.

I am learning... blogs are new to me.