Sunday, April 1, 2007

Drum Roll Please!

Well, here are just two of my Lunch Paper Bag scrapbooks. I have been getting such a buzz on them, that I thought you all should share in the happy that is my books! I love to make these books; finding just the right papers, using my own two hands to create, sharing them with others and making someone happy to have their memories kept in such a fun way. If you are interested in my work for yourself, simply drop me a comment and I will give you the details! What do you think of my creations??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy! I love the pictures you put.

Lazymom said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!! Perhaps your time here will be more productive then mine!!

I like it so far. Now put up your samples and prices and watch the cold hard cash come flowing in.