Tuesday, April 3, 2007

ReInventing



So, I had this wreath from a few Easters ago and it needed some serious help. It kept falling off the door and finally cracked into two pieces. This year, I knew I wanted to reinvent the wreath somehow AND I finally found the time to do it - six days before Easter! I think it turned out pretty well. The little nests I made out of the left over material from the original egg wreath. Did that make sense?? The little eggs you see are BRACHS Robin Eggs, full of chocolate yummyness! I think I will put them in the kids Easter baskets.

Began working on my new project, Decorated Photo Mats, and should have some pics for you by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Lazymom said...

Im glad to see the man knows he has been touched by the "lucky" fairy in the wife dept.

I was beginning to worry.

HA!

Im excited to see you onstage again too. When people have talent they should use it. I know by experience that family and work tend to overexhaust our time resources but sometimes Mommys just got to do what Mommy needs to do. And when mommy is a performer her ass needs to occassionally be onstage.