Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Digital Baby!

My first official digital layout! I had tried to dabble before but never really saved anything I worked on. The only trouble I am having is with the text. Choosing a font that will be legible and setting the spacing at a good level. There is so much I still have to learn about Photoshop!! Is it just me or does the picture look funny?

I have started to take some orders for albums. Yea, me! Some of my co-workers have heard that I have started a scrapbooking business, and they are getting their pics ready to be SweetBrier scrapped! I am so excited to make albums for other people, I really am. I also have plans to participate in a craft show over Labor Day weekend. So, my summer will be loaded with album and mat making.

Currently, I am trying to find time to scrap my children's photos. Life has been soooo crazy lately. I guess I need to turn down the chance to watch EXCALIBUR at 10pm and get busy scrapping instead!?

No comments: