Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Fab Bag!

I am slowly working on getting my business off the ground. Today, my mission was to find a fun, feminine business card case for the cards I have ordered. I had no idea it would be so hard to find the perfect card case! I went lots of places and my search ended at Joseph Beth Booksellers. I just happened to have a gift card from my wonderful senior students so I was anxious to spend, spend, spend!! They had the card case I had dreamt of AND a fabulous bag that I could not live without!! I can't wait to use it for soooo many different things, namely to tote my scrapbooking things where-ever I may go. I am going to be selling my wares this week (so excited!) and the bag will be the perfect way to drag all of my stuff to the show site. Yea, me!!

3 comments:

Denise Laborde said...

hi, nice bag. reminds me of the black and white crate paper series! FYI I found your site reading a comment you left on CK SOY's blog. Good luck with your business. Denise

Anonymous said...

Cool bag, Lara. To die for! I'm excited for you about the upcoming show. Back in the saddle and riding high sounds like!! When is the scrapbook show you're going to participate in? And, do you have orders already or will that be your first outing? I'm still a little unclear about just what the 'mats' are - placemats, doormats, ? Maybe it's a generational block of some kind! F-111 WSO

Anonymous said...

Lara,
Saw your comment on CDs blog. Have you thought about Wordpress? Their templates are cool looking....and it is free!
Check it out on my site
www.melissasalomon.com or go to wordpress.com
Meissa Sa.