Sunday, October 28, 2007

Which Bag?!!?


So, I REALLY need a new laptop bag. I have searched the local stores for something cute and stylish, yet functional - but to no avail. Haven't found a thing. Zilch. THEN, I remembered Jessica Sprague's post that mentioned these great laptop bags from Janine King Designs. So I ran right over to her Etsy shop and started looking at bags. I soon discovered that what I really need is a laptop sleeve. But there are sooooo many to choose from, I can't decide which one to get. I think my top two favs are the two on top in the pic. Those are the ones Livi likes too. And that's where you come in - help me choose, won't you please? Drop me a comment about which one you think my little MACBook would look nicest in. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the three on the left, in order from top to bottom. So the top left is my fav. . .very stylish!

Kate