Saturday, October 13, 2007

Crazy Day Today

So, this town is goin nuts! Our University team, the UK Wildcats, won against LSU today. I had no idea that LSU was ranked no. 1! I saw all the traffic on and around campus today, just figured it was a normal UK turnout (these people are wild for cats!!). Then, during rehearsal tonight, the cast was all a buzz about the game. I was like, what's the big deal about the game?! Many wide eyes and shocked gasps later and I was being schooled on Wildcat football. So, tonight when they won - after 3 overtimes mind you - this whole city was a little nuts with victory! Ah, sometimes it takes but a game to bring a town together . . .



On a completely different note, my son has a gash down the side of his sweet little face. He fell off the patio chair and landed on the brick with his face. He looks like the adorable version of a pirate or Frankenstein or something!! I caught this picture of him as he was hiding from my camera in the laundry room. He kept opening the door, looking into my camera and then slamming the door, all the while saying "no, no, no, no!" It was pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweet Briar!!!!

-from the Davis's...Tim, Joy, Logan and...Mavis????

SweetBrier Scraps said...

Thanks Davis Clan!! BTW - I LOVE the name Mavis. . .