Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ooo, Aaah


I came home today to an interesting package on my front porch. It was a Hewlett- Packard blue box. Really, a BIG box from HP. I thought, oh I got the neighbor's package better go deliver it to them, but my name was on the box! Had I in some crazed fit ordered this printer and then promptly forgotten about it?? Noooo, surely not. Then I was reminded of a Dateline episode that covered an identity theft type story where those doing the id thefting, would have their purchases shipped to random people. Could I have been one of these random receivers? At this point it was a mystery as to where this box could have come from. So I give my hubby a call and, sure enough, mystery solved! He informed me that my dad had sent it for my BIRTHDAY!!! What a treat, an HP All in One printer, scanner and copier. Woo Hoo! I am so excited (especially since my B-Day isn't until the 14th!). Can't wait to figure out all the doo dads on this baby. I am a lucky lady - thanks, Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to you, in a big way :) Have you figured out how it works yet??? I'm sure this will be a great benefit to your Scrapbooking business. . .not to mention scanning in photos to email Aunt Kate. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're on your way, Lara! I hope it meets your needs and is easy enough to use.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Dad