Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First Day Back!

(This post is from Olivia. I thought it would be fun for her to tell you all about her first day of 4th grade!)

Hi people! I would like to think of this as a well, Interview, well here it goes!

Well to get the day started I walked to school with me very stylish in my new Jonas brother bag. Me and my mom talk about what we dreamt of last night and they were kinda weird I have to admit. Well back to school as we walked I remembered that I have this thing called STLP(student television legal production) So I start to ponder, when do I start this thing because I want to do it this year? And I get to school and I catch up with my friend Keeley. And then I go to STLP and then I start the day with my morning work and learning all my procedures and then i go to library and check out the books The House of Dies Drear and The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, both battle of the books books which I will be doing and then more procedures wheww procedures procedures procedures all day! And that's pretty much it. Well thanks for reading bye! Your host Olivia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia, good post and very interesting. Hope you had a great first day and that each day of the year will be better than the last day was. Enjoy the 4th Grade and have a good year. Love from Grandpa Saint and Mimi

SweetBrier Scraps said...

Great post, babe! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what 4th grade holds for you . . . go get 'em!

Love You!
Mommy