Monday, March 31, 2008

Okay, so this is sick and twisted but how can you resist?!

I asked Olivia to put her Webkinz away tonight. She had all 27 of them on the couch watching Jon and Kate plus 8. Livi and I love to watch that show together. I guess she wanted to share the love with her pals. I informed her that on the next commercial, she would have to take her little buddies upstairs. And that, my friends, is where big buns was born!

Livi decided to stuff her Webkinz down her p.j.'s so she could carry more of them at once. Great brain, huh? She thinks of the darndest things.

Of course, I raced for the camera to document the arrival of big buns!! And, here are the fabulous shots . . .



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a couple o' dorks!!

R

Anonymous said...

You two are too funny!!

Smiles to you both,
Mom/Grandy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you still have this on your blog!! The indecency of it all. . . :)

Aunt Kate

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.