Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two for One!

What a BUSY weekend! We had a birthday and Easter all in one. I have A LOT of pictures to show you so, are you ready?! Here goes -

Before . . .

After . . .

In between . . .





Looks like fun, huh? It was, except that Aidan had strep throat. Sick on your birthday, what a bummer. Poor little guy did his best to have fun, but after a while his sissy had to open his presents. He just didn't have the energy! Our sweet baby didn't even want to eat his favorite meal - pizza - or his cake. Oh well, he still has his train ride to look forward to this weekend!

Now, on to Easter. We only made it through the Easter Bunny visit and an indoor egg hunt before Aidan fell out. You'll see the huge bags under his eyes in the pics.

Gifts from the most wonderful relatives!

From the Bunny . . .

Ooo, Aaah!

My chocolate!

Ssh, I'm hunting eggs . . .



So, there you have it. That was our fun filled weekend! Now we are just waiting for Aidan to get well . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a fun filled weekend even if everyone was sick...

Plus I cleaned the kitchen today, so I'll be taking the rest of the month off...

Love ya
Me

Anonymous said...

Hi! So cute. but i'm wondering... WHY AREN'T THEIR MANY PICTURE'S OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Guess who i am...

Anonymous said...

Did you guess? if not ... I LIVE WITH YOU!


LIVI