Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Take Me Back, iTunes!


So Rick and Olivia stopped by my work this afternoon. What a nice surprise! They happened to catch me just opening my itunes acct on my MAC and so we took a little jaunt down memory lane. It was so fun to listen to everything from the Beastie Boys to songs that I knew Rick didn't like, but I wanted to see his reaction when they came on. Like, Horse with No Name or Shiny Happy People! Songs that I love, but he likes to roll his eyes at when they come on. Poo on you, mister Rick! So, I had opened my itunes to buy Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now," a song I have always loved but have especially grown fond of as it is in a hi-larious part of the movie "Shaun of the Dead." Anyway, it's bought and I have listened to it and chuckled while seeing the pub scene from the movie play in my head.

For those of you that don't know what I am talking about - you really MUST see "Shaun of the Dead," it is - as the Brits say - brilliant!!

No comments: