Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Runway Season Premiere

I can't WAIT for Project Runway tonight! I have loved this show from the beginning and have been waiting for months for it to come back. From Jay to Chloe to Jeffrey, I have seen them all.


My favorite season was season 2. What colorful characters! Santino was my favorite. I know, he was a bit of a wild card, kind of a nut, definitely a cocky S.O.B. But, I couldn't get enough of his antics! In fact I found a very funny montage in his honor on youtube. I tried to link it but blogger is being difficult! So, just go to youtube.com and type in "Santino the Musical." You should go check it out, it is VERY good! I wonder if the new cast will be able to keep me wowed with their creations and entertained with their personalities?? Oh, and will Heidi be preggers on the show AGAIN?

No comments: