Wednesday, March 25, 2009


So, I discovered this new thing - well, it's new to me. Dailybooth.com - it's a social networking site that is done thru the use of pictures and comments. You take a picture of yourself everyday and leave a comment as to what your day is like. I think it's based out of Britain - I say this, cuz the dude in the tour video is British! It's kinda a neat idea.

This is my picture, taken today just before my students started to come in. It's raining here so I am having a bad hair day. And, it doesn't help that I cut my hair myself last night, over conditioned it and NOW, it is sitting like a limp noodle on my head. AND, I think my nose looks really wide. AND I have on makeup but the light in here is crap so you can't really tell. I think I probably look better in person!

No comments: