Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!!


There's no denying it now, Spring is just around the corner. Thank goodness.

We have put up a teepee in the backyard (for Aidan's birthday), the front yard is raked and ready to grow and get green, and we are all ready to open up the house for some fresh air!

This Spring I have some big plans. I really want to organize some of our "not used all the time" stuff that we haven't had a chance to deal with since we moved in last August. I need to get back to scrapbooking, too. I really miss it!

Of course we will do something over Spring Break. Maybe go to the zoo or plant some flowers in the front garden in the yard? Ambitious for me, I know!

Looking forward to it all - here's to Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos of this much talked about teepee??? I wanna see.

Aunt Kate