Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Skype is da bomb!!


My sister and I have gotten on the Oprah promoted bandwagon - we are skypers! And, we are loving it. Most of the time the picture is very clear and only a few time have there been glitches. And those haven't even been that big of a deal. An occasional connection lost, or pixely connection but otherwise really easy.

I am loving getting to see Abbie and my sister of course. Sometimes I even get to see the brother in law in the background heading to the grill outside or doing other manly things! Of course, my sister gets to see us too and, the kids which is the most fun.

Olivia and Aidan think it is the coolest thing ever! They both are so excited when we are waiting for a skype call. Olivia loves to tell Aunt Kate about her day and she especially likes to show her things - her webkinz, outfits, modeling poses, you name it!

Kate and I have shown each other the latest addition to our homes (rugs, shelves, etc!), new haircuts, etc. It is so nice to be so connected!

Abbie has gotten so big and has changed so much, as she should obviously! I can't wait until she talks to me on skype!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my beautiful baby girl!! Skype is a wonderful invention :)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Look at that most precious baby girl! She is the best.

Hope the UPS guy brings my webcam today. I am looking forward to skypeing my kids...all of them!

Smiles to you,
Mom