Thursday, September 11, 2008


Got a new layout done, woo hoo! It's really been a looonngg while since I have been able to sit down and complete a layout. I have started a few, but not finished any - until now.

This layout is for Aidan's preschool book. And when I say preschool, I mean HIS preschool - like, the place. They have a book of all their students and they ask each family to make a page for the book. It's really cute to see all the families and all the kids doing their family and kid thing in the book. Aidan has really enjoyed looking through it when it is our turn to bring it home.

So, hope you like the layout. I think it is fun and creative without being too over the top. I didn't want to go too crazy with it since it is in a book that little fingers and hands use a lot. Just keepin' it real . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love the colors and of course Aidan looks adorable in the photos. . .Good Job :)

Kate

Anonymous said...

I bet he is so happy to have such a creative Mommy.

You picked my favorite picture of him...handsome. I think of him as darling, precious, my sweet boy, my #1 grandson (Livi says that's because he is my only grandson-HA!).But really he is a dear little boy that is so wonderful to those of us who love him.

Mom

Anonymous said...

A great look and some good pictures that definitely bring back memories of an enjoyable trip to Disneyworld. We still talk about it. Lara definitely exhibits great creativity. We enjoy visiting the site and seeing the memories in photos. Thanks for sharing as often as you do. Saint and Shirley