Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun with Photo Booth?

It's Father's Day, I know. How can we be so insensitive and not include Daddy in all of this fun? Well, I'll tell ya - he says he is not feeling well. Hmpf! Is he faking so he can spend alone time in front of the US Open? Is he really a sick ole Daddy? I guess we will never know! So, we are bored and have decided to get silly with photo booth. Here are the HI-larious results.



Aren't those the craziest shots?! There were about 50 more that we took while killin' some time, but not all of them made the blog cut. Hope we made you belly laugh! And, too bad for you Mister Daddy, you missed a good gigglin' time . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew, I KNEW it!! There IS something 'otherworldly' about Aidan . . . especially after the Thomas The Train racetrack/T-Rex episode in McKinney! I'll just sit and wait for the call from the FBI or Air Force Special Ops folks.

Klatu Barata Ickto

(Dad)