Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Rocker Chick!



Livi had her first public performance as a musician today! We are so proud of her. She has really worked hard and done it with virtually no complaining! Today, wearing her electric guitar t-shirt, jeans and metallic converse - she played like a pro. Oh, am I bragging? I just can't help it!





There were about 18 kids on the program, she played about half way through the recital. She patiently waited, didn't express feelings of nervousness, and then just got right up there and blew us away!








I hope you enjoy the video. I have to admit, I was nervous for her so sorry if the video is a bit shaky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful, Lara. Please give 'Livi my heartfelt congratulations . . . so poised and focused in front of an audience. I'm impressed.

Dad

Anonymous said...

That's my baby girl!! Rock ON!!

Love
Daddy