Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Summertime!!


It's July, I know - for like, two more days. Where the heck has the summer gone!?! We have packed so much in this summer. It's been a blast. Here is what we have done, seen, accomplished.

1. Went to VA for 3 weeks!
2. Aidan learned to swim with water wings - he is very proud of himself.
3. Went to Nags Head for a lovely time with Grandpa Saint and Mimi.
4. Farmer's Market Hopped; Williamsburg, Toano, Yorktown.
5. Started a new business, SweetBrier Blooms!
6. Spent the 4th of July in Nags Head.
7. Went to the pool with the kids and Grandy.
8. Traveled to D.C. to go to the American History Museum.
9. Rick went to NYC to direct his first NYC show!
10. I went to NYC and saw Rick and his show!
11. We saw the Little Couple in NYC!!
12. I have been teaching a Drama class at the Sayre Splash Camp.

We have certainly done more than just those things, but whew, even that is A LOT!!

School starts in two weeks, so it will be back to the grind before long. Fall is just around the corner and then, well - I will write about that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to go back to work to RELAX! Can you send me the individual pics of 1) the kids together in the pool, and 2) Olivia and the fireworks? I'd like to have them for my screensaver.

See you next weekend.

Dad