Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fabulous Felt Food!!


So this is what I have been working on lately. Christmas gifts for Aidan and for Abbie. It has been really fun. Take a look!

A pizza making kit for Aidan. He loves pizza and has a wooden pizza making kit at school. I thought it would be fun for him to have his own set - so I made it!

Little green pepper rings, olive slices, pepperoni (with tiny spices on top!), sausage, mushrooms, and tomato slices. The cheese is separate but the sauce is sewn onto the crust. Love it!!

Abbie's food is a set of swiss cake rolls, three carrots, and five chocolate chip cookies. I have pancakes and peanut butter and jelly in the making!

They will both get their food at Christmas. Abbie's food will be from me and Rick, and Aidan's food will be from his Sissy.

I can't wait to see how they like it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! This stuff looks amazing. Aidan and Abbie are both going to love it!

Kate

Saeed said...

You`ve been blessed with beautiful family. May God bless your family(amen).

Saeed said...

You`ve been blessed with beautiful family. May God protect you and ur family (amen).