Monday, May 12, 2008

Like the New Look?

I decided to update the look of the blog. I have split the look of the family blog from the business blog. Since no one is really looking at the shop, I figured I would focus on the family blog and give it it's own unique face! Actually, I wish I could figure out how to give it a banner and some other fun details, but I haven't been able to work that out yet. Not so savvy with the extras!

I have also made a change personally. No, I haven't gotten rid of the old man and the babies are still attached at the hip. No - I got a HAIRCUT! And what a liberating thing it has been. I feel so good and people have been telling me how great I look. I shoulda done this a loonngg time ago!

The pictures below are pretty funny. I wanted to show you all my sassy new hair AND I wanted to try out the photo booth feature on my MAC. So, as you will be able to tell I started tinkering around with it a bit.

I think this first photo is me thinking, "How the hell does this thing work!?"














Oh! Ho, ho - THAT'S how it works!! Hee . . .















And, I look where? Oh, there! Ack!! My chin looks enormous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Lara, I am on the site. Let's see if I can send a response.

The new look is Great. You have the right face for that style. Feel good about it, it looks good.

Saint

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great. . .and your hair is fabulous! But, I knew that the minute you walked out of the salon :)

Keep the family updates coming. I always love to see what's new with you, Rick and the kids. Maybe when Abbie arrives I'll finally figure out how this 'blog' thing works and set up something similar to share our family info. . .we'll see?!

Love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

No, no. It's not your chin that's huge, it's your nose!! HAH! I like your haircut a lot, Lara. After all these years of chronological adulthood, an adult 'look'. What I want to know is whether you've worn out your elliptical machine already . . . your face looks positively Biafran.

Nice Work!

Love - Dad

Lazymom said...

OH my gosh...you look so hot!!!! Im so out of the loop. I love your new look.