Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've Got A New One


I recently met with a lady to discuss the creation of a family scrapbook and shadowbox for she and her sons. It has been really great to go through so many of their pictures and experience some of their memories. I have started their family book and this is one of the pages. I just love this one of her boys! They are in high school now, but look at those little boy faces covered in bubbles!
I have never made a shadowbox page before, but I am looking forward to the challenge. I have some ideas in my mind's eye, now it's just getting them out and into reality! The theme is the Grand Canyon so I am thinking about using maps and earth tones, and of course pictures of them hiking. That is a must! I will post a picture of the finished product and you will have to tell me what you think of my first time creation . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This looks so "professional"..I thought it was a picture from some magazine..really!
Lara, you are just SO GOOD AT THIS!!!!!
Can't improve on perfection.

I heart you and yours,

J.